LECTURERS (PL1) - Office Administration (7 Posts)
Location: South Africa - Gauteng - Gauteng Other
Industry: Education and Training
Salary Range: From R 122,751.00 to R 0.00 ANNUALLY SPECIFIED
Reference: DV03/02/12, DV 04/02/12, DV 05/02/12, DV 06/02/12, TC 01/02/12, TC 02/02/12, RDT 01/02/12 (Office Data Processing)
Start Date: 07 Mar 2012
Expiry Date: 22 Mar 2012
Office Administration (7 Posts)
(Ref. DV03/02/12, DV 04/02/12, DV 05/02/12, DV 06/02/12, TC 01/02/12, TC 02/02/12, RDT 01/02/12 (Office Data Processing))
Based at the following campuses:
- Dobsonville (DV),
- Roodepoort (RPT),
- Roodepoort West (RW),
- Molapo (MOL),
- George Tabor (GT),
- Technisa (TC)
Requirements for Lecturers (PL1):
- An appropriate Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognised 3-year qualification that includes a teaching qualification (REQV 13)
- A Trade Test Certificate for the Engineering posts
- Registration with SACE
- Computer literacy
- Accountability for the performance of students
- Communication skills.
Enquires: Mr T Mophaleng and Ms M Santho, tel. 086 176 8849
Applications for the above positions should be hand-delivered at 1822 A Molele Street, Corner Koma Road, Molapo, Soweto OR sent via post to the Human Resources Department, for attention: Ms M Santho, Private Bag X33, Tshiawelo 1818.
Closing date: 22 March 2012.
Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates are to submit:
- A complete Employment Profile Form (PS or CS), obtainable from Head Office, any campus, or from our website
- Original certified copies of qualifications
- An original certified copy of ID
- An original certified copy of valid driver’s licence
- A complete CV (All applications need to be accompanied by a comprehensive CV)
- An original certified SACE certificate, where required.
Female and disabled applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
The College, as part of the State, is an affirmative action employer and individuals whose appointment will enhance the institution's representivity will be given preference.
Complete a separate application form if you are applying for more than one position. Applications must be clearly marked with the post title and reference number.
We reserve the right not to fill the advertised posts. An application will not, in itself, entitle an applicant to an interview or appointment. No e-mailed and/or faxed applications will be entertained.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should applicants not be informed of the outcome of their applications within 60 days of the closing date, their applications should be regarded as unsuccessful.
For any further information on the positions advertised, please refer to our website: www.swgc.co.za
STUDENT SUPPORT OFFICER (7 POSTS)