|Job title :||GRADUATES IN TRAINING||Reference :||TDP2015/16|
|Professional Sector :||Industry Sector :|
|Location :||South Africa|
|Salary :||0.00 - 0.00 Annually : Specified|
|Applications open :||2015-11-22||Applications close :||2015-12-04|
GRADUATES IN TRAINING
People with disabilities and female graduates will be given preference.
Armscor’s Vision is to be a truly South African organisation that is valued locally and globally as a centre of technical excellence for defence acquisition and support services. Armscor maintains strategic capabilities and technologies and also promotes the local defence-related industry. The corporation conducts business to the highest standards, while remaining committed to equal opportunities, transparency and accountability.
Armscor offers two-year contracts for recent graduates to gain experience in a highly technical environment.
What is required?
• To qualify, you need to be in possession of:
* A B.Tech/B.Eng/B.Sc Eng degree (Mechatronics/Electronics)
• You must be a self-starter, team player, assertive and dedicated
• Good interpersonal and communications skills are essential
• No previous experience is required.
To apply, please e-mail a detailed CV on or before 4 December 2015.