|Job title :||Reference :|
|Professional Sector :||Manufacturing||Industry Sector :|
|Location :||No location given|
|Applications open :||Applications close :|
Training Opportunities for the Youth with Maths, Science and Engineering Subjects
Columbus Stainless is proud to once again host the
Accelerated Artisan Training Programme September 2014 Intake
Applicants are invited to be trained for a period of 3-4 years in one of the following trades:
You do not necessarily need extensive experience, but we do require the following:
• A minimum of an N3/Matric with Mathematics and Science and two relevant Trade-related subjects (with a minimum of 50% for each) or 7 subjects (including Mathematics and Science) at NCV Level 4 (with a minimum of 50% for each)
• Practical and logical, with an interest in equipment maintenance
• South African citizenship
• A willingness to work shifts and overtime, as required.
In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in maintenance.
E-mail your application
• Indicate clearly that your application is for Apprenticeship
• Include copies of your qualifications
• Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
Closing date: 18 July 2014
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindlyconsider your application unsuccessful.